[Opendnssec-user] R: Is it possible to change the SO PIN of SoftHSM2?

Spadoni Marco Marco.Spadoni at italiaonline.it
Tue May 8 09:03:23 UTC 2018

Ok. Thanks for the hint.
Marco

Da: Rickard Bellgrim [mailto:rickard at opendnssec.org]
Inviato: lunedì 7 maggio 2018 21:13
A: Spadoni Marco <Marco.Spadoni at italiaonline.it>
Cc: opendnssec-user at lists.opendnssec.org
Oggetto: Re: [Opendnssec-user] Is it possible to change the SO PIN of SoftHSM2?

No, it is not implemented in softhsm2-util. But you can use C_SetPin() via PKCS#11.

On Mon, May 7, 2018 at 12:03 PM, Spadoni Marco <Marco.Spadoni at italiaonline.it<mailto:Marco.Spadoni at italiaonline.it>> wrote:
I am running version 2.1.0 of SoftHSM on CentOS7.
I was not able (both via softhsm2-util and pkcs11-tool as well) to find a way to change the SO PIN without re-initializing the token.
Could you help me?
Thanks,
Marco

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify postmaster at italiaonline.it<mailto:postmaster at italiaonline.it> .
www.italiaonline.it<http://www.italiaonline.it>