[Opendnssec-user] Rollovers between imported keys

Hoda Rohani hoda at nlnetlabs.nl
Thu Mar 8 09:47:50 UTC 2018

Hello Djordje,

Thanks for your report.

Unfortunately you can not define any relation between keys with this command which rollover needs them. So enforcer
cannot diagnose any dependencies between keys imported and assume all of them are independent.

I need to talk about your scenario internally, maybe we could improve enforcer behavior in those cases.

Regards,
Hoda