[Opendnssec-user] Serial Number

Emil Natan shlyoko at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 20:39:01 UTC 2018

What do you mean the serial number is wrong? Can you give an example what
the expected serial number should be, how it went wrong and what's the
<Serial> configuration setting in kasp.xml?

I believe the last serial is kept in a file under the
/var/opendnssec/tmp/yourzone.backup[2] or something like that.

Emil