[Opendnssec-user] Migrating from SoftHSM 1 to 2: "ERROR: Could not get the class of object 1. Continuing."

Rickard Bellgrim rickard at opendnssec.org
Sun Jan 21 18:27:15 UTC 2018

It is probably something wrong in the code that reads the object class from
the SoftHSM database:
https://github.com/opendnssec/SoftHSMv2/blob/e014b86c1f3dab6f57e066171637e120de924f78/src/bin/migrate/softhsm2-migrate.cpp#L518

That SQLITE_ROW is not returned or that pValue is null / does not match the
size of CK_OBJECT_CLASS.

Could you report an issue at
https://github.com/opendnssec/SoftHSMv2/issues/new, so that we can track it
from there.