[Opendnssec-user] Date of next transition: now

Yuri Schaeffer yuri at nlnetlabs.nl
Mon Jan 8 10:44:55 UTC 2018

Hi Estartu,

> The KSK and ZSK of every domain shows as next transition date now. The
> KSK keys should have a transition till 2020.

The transition time is a remnant of OpenDNSSEC 1.4. Currently it means
something need to happen to this zone not specifically a key. If it says
*now* something might be blocking the enforcer. I advice to look through
the logs.

Could you provide the output of 'ods-enfocer queue'? It will tell us the
Enforcers schedule.

//Yuri