[Opendnssec-user] CKA_ID not always submitted

Yuri Schaeffer yuri at nlnetlabs.nl
Thu Nov 23 20:51:19 UTC 2017

Hi Thomas,

> I want the CKA_ID to be added to the output, so I  put  "--cka_id" at
> the end of the command.
>
> The strange thing is that the CKA_ID sometimes is being submitted and
> sometimes it's not:

Thanks for reporting! My colleague Hoda hunt it down today and it
appears to be a bug you stumbled up on. A fix has been made and will be
included in a future release. At this point I can't give you any
timeline on a release date yet.

Though, if you compile OpenDNSSEC yourself, you can find her patch here:
https://github.com/opendnssec/opendnssec/pull/719/commits/cac167a2814a221d22a32a4334c3b7bca8da6197

//Yuri