[Opendnssec-user] manual key rollover results in "1970-01-01 01:00:00"

Dennis Baaten dennis at baaten.com
Wed Nov 8 14:41:09 UTC 2017

> It kind of looks like a call to localtime_r fails to convert a timestamp
from a time_t and I don't see why that would happen. Do you have other
issues on that machine regarding time? localtime_r will do some trickery
with timezones. Is that set correctly? Does timedatectl output something
strange?

No other issues with the time. The output of timedatectl looks fine to me:

Local time: Wed 2017-11-08 15:27:14 CET
Universal time: Wed 2017-11-08 14:27:14 UTC
RTC time: Wed 2017-11-08 14:27:14
Time zone: Europe/Amsterdam (CET, +0100)
Network time on: yes
NTP synchronized: yes
RTC in local TZ: no

In an attempt to locate anomalies in my database, the following value is
different (domain "dennisbaaten.com" in the table "zone"):
nextChange: "0"

Not sure if this is related to this issue, but other domains have this value
set to a specific unix time stamp.

--
Dennis