[Opendnssec-user] upgrade debian Jessie to Stretch: database trouble

Dennis Baaten dennis at baaten.com
Thu Nov 2 22:30:07 UTC 2017

Thanks, this works. Database successfully migrated.

When performing step 6 described by Casper, I got the following error in syslog: "softhsm2-util: ObjectStore.cpp(59): Failed to enumerate object store in /var/lib/softhsm/tokens/". So instead of "mkdir /var/lib/opendnssec/tokens/", I did " mkdir /var/lib/softhsm/tokens/. After this I was able to migrate to softhsm2 succesfulling, completing step 6 instructions.

Then for the final step. I changed the following in conf.xml:
"port" to "Port"
"<Module>/usr/lib/softhsm/libsofthsm.so</Module>" to "<Module>/usr/lib/softhsm/libsofthsm2.so</Module>"

Then I ran ods-migrate, and got the following error:
Relax-NG validity error : Extra element Signer in interleave
/etc/opendnssec/conf.xml:54: element Signer: Relax-NG validity error : Element Configuration failed to validate content
Segmentation fault

I haven't been able to figure out what is causing this.