[Opendnssec-user] Exporting database schema version is not supported for conversion

Yuri Schaeffer yuri at nlnetlabs.nl
Wed Mar 22 11:34:32 UTC 2017

> # ./enforcer/utils/convert_database.pl.patched --from
> dbi:SQLite:dbname=/var/opendnssec/kasp.db  --to
> dbi:mysql:database=kasp;host=localhost  --to-username kaspuser
> --to-password kasp

Not sure from the top of my head what the syntax is but you have a
semicolon (;) after database-kasp. Either you made a typo or need to
quote/escape some things in the commandline.

The whole "host=localhost  --to-username kaspuser --to-password kasp"
did not end up as input to the script.

root and localhost are assumed when not given. Therefore your second
attempt did work.

//Yuri