[Opendnssec-user] OpenDNSSEC 2.1.0 released

Fred.Zwarts F.Zwarts at KVI.nl
Thu Mar 2 10:27:39 UTC 2017

"Yuri Schaeffer"  schreef in bericht
news:d59b046a-420e-9108-6191-112a28c33bd0 at nlnetlabs.nl...

>Dear Community,
>
>No issues with the RC1 have come up in the last 1.5 weeks so hereby we
>announce the OpenDNSSEC 2.1.0 release.

Due to holidays I could not try this new version earlier on our test system.
Today I tried to build it, but it failed.

As usual, I use ./configure without parameters. It gives one warning:
configure: WARNING: doxygen not found - will not generate any doxygen
documentation
But I think this is not important for us. We use the documentation on the
web.

Then the make failed.
First there was a warning:
scheduler/task.c: In function ‘task_perform’:
scheduler/task.c:136:9: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘clamp’
[-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
         task->backoff = clamp(task->backoff * 2, 60, ODS_SE_MAX_BACKOFF);
         ^

I don't know how serious this warning is.

Then there was a fatal error:
janitor.c:54:23: fatal error: libunwind.h: No such file or directory
#include <libunwind.h>
                       ^
compilation terminated.

Does it mean that we have to install additional packages? If yes, which
ones?

I tried to build it on a SLES system:
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 (x86_64)
VERSION = 12
PATCHLEVEL = 2