[Opendnssec-user] ods-ksmutil key ds-seen fails

Emil Natan shlyoko at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 20:21:37 UTC 2017

Hello,

opendnssec version 1.4.14 with OpenHSM 2.2.0.

OpenDNSSEC manages few zones and it seems it all works well, but:

# ods-ksmutil key ds-seen -z 1715.test.net -k 18199
ERROR: error executing SQL - Expression #3 of SELECT list is not in GROUP
BY clause and contains nonaggregated column 'k.algorithm' which is not
functionally dependent on columns in GROUP BY clause; this is incompatible
with sql_mode=only_full_group_by
Error: failed to count keys

Any other command I tried succeeds (listing keys, zsk rollover,
adding/deleting zones etc). I tried with all domains managed on that
signer, using different policies with the same result.
Any help highly appreciated.

Emil