[Opendnssec-user] supresss key list completed in 0 seconds.

Bas van den Dikkenberg bas at Dikkenberg.net
Tue Jul 11 16:20:35 UTC 2017

Hello ,

When i run :

/usr/sbin/ods-enforcer key list | egrep completed -v | grep KSK

I would expect  that the "key list completed in 0 seconds" would be suppressed  but that's not the case.

So I had the idea maybe they changed the output to standerd but that was not the case.
I tried using the option -parsable this didn't solved the issue

How can I suppress this message?

With kind regards,

Bas

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: GnuPG v2
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=fFom
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----