[Opendnssec-user] segfault error 6 in libc-2.23.so

Yuri Schaeffer yuri at nlnetlabs.nl
Mon Jan 9 13:32:09 UTC 2017

On 09-01-17 12:57, Bas van den Dikkenberg wrote:
> You can download the deb files from my ppa:
> https://launchpad.net/~bas-dikkenberg/+archive/ubuntu/opendnssec

I've download [1]. ( I assume you use 64bit, sqlite ). Looking at the
filename you recompiled with debugging symbols?

But the enforcer executable in that archive is stripped of debugging
symbols according to the file utility. Also, after recompilation,
addresses in your stacktrace do no longer correspond to your executable.
So I either need a new stacktrace* or the old executable.

//Yuri

[1]
https://launchpad.net/~bas-dikkenberg/+archive/ubuntu/opendnssec/+build/11835631/+files/opendnssec-enforcer-sqlite3_2.0.3a-3debug+deb.bvdd~xenial_amd64.deb

* A new stacktrace /with/ debugging + executable is preferred.