[Opendnssec-user] DNSSEC problems in opendnssec.org ?

(Berry) A.W. van Halderen berry at nlnetlabs.nl
Tue Jan 3 09:37:38 UTC 2017

Indeed, we had a server crash.  OpenDNSSEC didn't crash, but, as far as
I can tell now, the database got corrupted.  We push our zones directly
without validating, and that is bad of course.  This causes simple
problems to go big immediately.
We're now moving to a more production-grade system.  The same OpenDNSSEC
software, just better monitoring, backup/restore in case of crashes.

I don't know why the server crashed, it was one of the other virtual
machines (jails in fact) that caused it.  Also the other time this
happened the cause/effect was the same.

\Berry
--
N: (Berry) A.W. van Halderen