[Opendnssec-user] Date of next transition: now

Sebastian Wiesinger sebastian at karotte.org
Mon Apr 24 11:44:40 UTC 2017

* Yuri Schaeffer <yuri at nlnetlabs.nl> [2017-04-24 13:18]:
> Hi Sebastian,
>
> > So it seems that there is some sort of problem while transitioning
> > between states? Any idea what is going on?
>
> Yes, I think you had a standby key in your 1.4 setup. 2.1 doesn't know
> about this. It is not really doing a KSK rollover but it just so happens
> to have to KSKs and it is coping with that. To solve this start a KSK
> rollover:

I already started a key rollover for that on another zone that worked
but still it did not continue with the rollover until I restarted the
enforcer. In the meantime I noticed that the enforcer logged that the
mysql server went away 2 days ago (the server was online the whole
time so I don't know why it logged that). Is it possible that the
enforcer freezes when the MySQL server connection went away?

Regards

Sebastian

--
GPG Key: 0x93A0B9CE (F4F6 B1A3 866B 26E9 450A  9D82 58A2 D94A 93A0 B9CE)
            -- Terry Pratchett, The Fifth Elephant