[Opendnssec-user] OpenDNSSEC 2.1.0 released

Sebastian Wiesinger sebastian at karotte.org
Thu Apr 20 12:02:43 UTC 2017

* Yuri Schaeffer <yuri at nlnetlabs.nl> [2017-02-22 10:54]:
> Dear Community,
>
> No issues with the RC1 have come up in the last 1.5 weeks so hereby we
> announce the OpenDNSSEC 2.1.0 release.
>
> OpenDNSSEC 2.1 development was focused on improving the daemon code for
> the Signer and Enforcer. As such it is much more a steady incremental
> improvement rather than revolutionary. With this style of development we
> hope that a migration from 1.4, for which an end-of-life is to be given,
> is facilitated.

Hello,

I tested the migration today but ran into errors with the MySQL
Migration script. I had these before with 1.4 -> 2.0 but they are
still there for me:

Converting database
ERROR 1064 (42000) at line 663: You have an error in your SQL syntax;
check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the
right syntax to use near '--Set to OMN if Tactive + Dttl < Tnow
UPDATE keyState
SET state = 2
WHERE keySta' at line 1

When I comment out this part I get other errors. This is with the
standard Debian Jessie MySQL version 5.5.54-0+deb8u1.

Is there someting I'm missing? Has anyone successfully converted their
MySQL database to 2.1 on a Debian system?

Regards

Sebastian

--
GPG Key: 0x93A0B9CE (F4F6 B1A3 866B 26E9 450A  9D82 58A2 D94A 93A0 B9CE)
            -- Terry Pratchett, The Fifth Elephant