[Opendnssec-user] Dynamic updates

Marc Groeneweg Marc.Groeneweg at sidn.nl
Tue Sep 13 09:18:07 UTC 2016

Benno, etal.,

We are also looking into dynamic updates with OpenDNSSEC. So please include this on the roadmap.

Regards,
Marc

On 12/09/2016, 21:52, "Opendnssec-user on behalf of Benno Overeinder" <opendnssec-user-bounces at lists.opendnssec.org on behalf of benno at NLnetLabs.nl> wrote:

    Hi Erwin and José,

    Thank you for your input for the OpenDNSSEC 2.x roadmap.  We will share our plans for the 2.1, 2.2, … roadmap and our long-term perspective on future developments in the next weeks on the OpenDNSSEC-user mailing list.  We are soliciting your (ODS users) feedback on our plans to help prioritise features, or notify if we overlooked important requirements from the DNS operational community.

    Best regards,

    — Benno

    > On 12 Sep 2016, at 19:17, Erwin Lansing <erwin at dk-hostmaster.dk> wrote:
    >
    > Hello from DK,
    >
    >> On 12 Sep 2016, at 14:25, José Eleuterio López Sánchez <jose.lopez at red.es> wrote:
    >>
    >> Hello,
    >>
    >> We (.ES) are using OpenDNSSEC to sign our zonefile. Right now, we’re working on a project to put dynamic updates. Any idea when it is planned to be included this feature in OpenDNSSEC?
    >
    > We have not yet started a similar project yet, but is something we’ll be looking into probably next year.  Definitely something we’d like to see on the roadmap as well.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Erwin
    >

    > —
    > Med venlig hilsen/Best Regards
    > Erwin Lansing
    > Sikkerhedschef / CISO
    >
    > DK Hostmaster A/S
    > Kalvebod Brygge 45, 3. sal
    > 1560 København V
    >
    > Tlf.      33 64 60 58
    > Fax.:     33 64 60 66
    > Email:    erwin at dk-hostmaster.dk
    > Homepage: http://www.dk-hostmaster.dk
    >
    > .dk Danmarks plads på Internettet

    > This is an email from DK Hostmaster A/S. This message may contain
    > intended addressee. If you are not the intended addressee please notify
    > the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system. You are
    > not permitted to disclose, distribute or copy the information in this
    > e-mail.

    Benno J. Overeinder
    NLnet Labs
    http://www.nlnetlabs.nl/