[Opendnssec-user] OpenDNSSEC 2.0.1 - The SOA Serial Number

Mark Elkins mje at posix.co.za
Mon Oct 10 16:54:46 UTC 2016

I'm afraid after changing the resign interval - everything broke.
I've restarted everything with "datecounter" and [AI]XFR an unsigned
zone that is only regenerated every 30 minutes. Also use a 30 minutes
resign in KASP. Everything currently working.

I want "datecounter" because "unixtime" ends (hopefully) within my
lifetime - January 19, 2038 03:14:08 GMT - and its getting uncomfortably
close.