[Opendnssec-user] NULL signing with 2.0?

Berry A.W. van Halderen berry at nlnetlabs.nl
Wed Oct 5 11:28:52 UTC 2016

On 10/05/2016 01:00 PM, Rick van Rein wrote:
> Hi,
>
> How can I inform the 2.0 signer that I'd like to apply a NULL signing
> algorithm?
> Did I correctly understand that this is now supported -- so that we can
> just update the SOA serial but otherwise pass zones through even when
> they are not setup for signing?

Yes, now supported.  It has been called passthrough.
Specify a policy which includes the element <Passthrough/> in it.
Although most elements bare little meaning then, the XML definition
unfortunately requires them to be present.

See:
https://wiki.opendnssec.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=10125376#HowdoI...?-PassingzonesthroughOpenDNSSECunsigned

\Berry