[Opendnssec-user] Relax-NG validity error : Extra element Host in interleave

(Berry) A.W. van Halderen berry at nlnetlabs.nl
Sat Nov 19 18:55:55 UTC 2016

On Sat, Nov 19, 2016 at 11:55:45AM +0000, Bas van den Dikkenberg wrote:
> I am trying to do fresh setup of opendnssec
>
> When I try to setup my mysql database I get the error :
>
> root at scripting:/var/lib/opendnssec/db# ods-enforcer-db-setup
> *WARNING* This will erase all data in the database; are you sure? [y/N] y
> Relax-NG validity error : Extra element Host in interleave
> /etc/opendnssec/conf.xml:52: element Host: Relax-NG validity error : Element MySQL failed to validate content
> Error: unable to load configuration!
> root at scripting:/var/lib/opendnssec/db#

Apparently the "Port" attribute is case sensitive.  XML is case sensitive in
general, but as a general user friendliness case is ignored by groups.
The example in the documentation is incorrect in giving "port" rather
than "Port", the other parts seem to be corrent.

Good one to point out though, thanks.
I guess not many people run MySQL on a different port though.

\Berry