[Opendnssec-user] Version 1.4.7 IXFR problems

Havard Eidnes he at uninett.no
Tue Mar 8 09:59:56 UTC 2016

> I noticed a problem with OpenDNSSEC 1.4.7 and IXFRs.

Me too.  I think I discussed this already under the slightly
misleading subject "TTL clamped to minimum 3600".  It turns out that
only change of TTL does not flag those records for inclusion in an
IXFR, and my last message on the subject of January 22 pointed the
finger of suspicion on a code fragment in zone_add_rr().  I've not
seen any further comments on this, though.

This is also reported as

  https://issues.opendnssec.org/browse/SUPPORT-186

Regards,

- Håvard