[Opendnssec-user] Zone not properly signed

Yuri Schaeffer yuri at nlnetlabs.nl
Tue Jul 19 18:54:58 UTC 2016

Hi Volker,

Quite a bit of problems since 1.4.6 have surfaced regarding SOA serial
and XFR (bump-in-wire setups). We have worked very hard to resolve those
and the latest result of that is 1.4.10. Please consider upgrading, it
is very likely to fix whatever bug you are facing.

Your message doesn't contain much information so I have no idea why your
new ZSK is producing bad signatures. Hopefully you can repair it by
resigning your zone:

ods-signer clear voja.de
ods-signer sign voja.de

///Yuri