[Opendnssec-user] Zone not properly signed

Volker Janzen voja at voja.de
Tue Jul 19 16:58:30 UTC 2016

Hello,

> I'd like to see your key list (running 'ods-ksmutil key list -v
> --all').
> If the chain is still broken, the tmp and signed files might be
> helpful. If it is possible please send me those files.

I sent you the files and key list off-list.

For the record: my AXFR problem to one slave is solved. Bind does not
notify the nameserver in the SOA per default. In my hidden master
construct this prevented the instant transfer to one of the slaves, but
it was able to fetch the zone upon refresh.

Regards,
    Volker