[Opendnssec-user] Error allocating ksks / zsks

Paul Wouters paul at nohats.ca
Mon Feb 1 16:08:53 UTC 2016

On Thu, 28 Jan 2016, Yuri Schaeffer wrote:

> For now I made an issue in our tracker for it
> https://issues.opendnssec.org/browse/OPENDNSSEC-752

This happened to me today, but I traced it back to only having 16MB free
on my disk. But I also saw:

Feb  1 03:07:55 ns0 ods-enforcerd: ERROR: error executing SQL - disk I/O error

ods-enforcerd had died, and after clearing up space and restarting it,
things fixed themselves. So failure behaviour has improved, as I know
this caused me a lot more pain in the past.

Paul