[Opendnssec-user] Date of next transition in the past.

Fred.Zwarts F.Zwarts at KVI.nl
Fri Aug 12 08:50:09 UTC 2016

Thanks for the information. This was not really a problem, it was only
confusion me.

Fred.Zwarts.

"Yuri Schaeffer"  schreef in bericht
news:dcd38baa-6595-ea86-74ae-0d7076fbc102 at nlnetlabs.nl...

> Is it normal that only KVI.nl is mentioned in the queues, not the other
> domains?

Yes it is. There is one enforce task that will enforce all zones (that
need it). KVI.nl happens to be the first one. The future ods2.1 will
address this and schedule a task for each zone.

> Bij stopping en starting ods, the dates shown are now in the future:
> This suggests that the dates are only updated at startup.

The times are actually updated when the enforce task runs (which also
happens on startup). Next time try a explicit enforce. See: ods-enforcer
help enforce

Your output of the queue command reassures me that this was only a
display problem. The enforce task was scheduled properly. Not sure at
this point why but we'll sort it out for the next release.

//Yuri