[Opendnssec-user] key export in ods 2.0.1

Yuri Schaeffer yuri at nlnetlabs.nl
Wed Aug 10 15:38:01 UTC 2016

On 10-08-16 15:13, Fred.Zwarts wrote:
> Thanks, this helps a bit.
> But "dead", "unknown" and "mixed" still result in "unknown keystate,
> Error parsing arguments" when used to export keys.

Ah yes, I was reading the wrong piece of code. There is some more code
that applies a filter on the input arguments. That code accepts.

generate, publish, ready, active, retire, revoke

> What should I use to export keys in the states "waiting for ds-seen" and
> "waiting for ds-gone"?
> (These are the ones (with the -ds option) that are needed during
> roll-overs to update the parent zone.)

As far as I can tell nothing particular. A key in those states should
show up when you do

key export -z <zone>

Doesn't this work for you?

 > Thanks for your patience.

Not at all. We are happy to receive feedback so we know which parts need
our attention most. Which at the moment is probably documentation.

//Yuri