[Opendnssec-user] key export in ods 2.0.1

Fred.Zwarts F.Zwarts at KVI.nl
Tue Aug 9 14:37:33 UTC 2016

After the first impression, mentioned in my previous mail, I continued to
adapt some scripts.
I like very much the --parsable option of ods-enforcer.

There is something that I do not understand.
I was used to parse the output of "ods-ksmutil key export --zone KVI.nl",
but now the command "ods-enforcer key export --zone KVI.nl" does not produce
any output on the screen, except the line "key export completed in 0
seconds". Where can I find the exported keys?