[Opendnssec-user] Questions about SoftHSM and 'ods-ksmutil backup'

Jake Zack jake.zack at cira.ca
Fri Sep 25 14:11:16 UTC 2015

Sorry for my bad nomenclature in my original request.

I’m pre-populating HSM’s with keys, so no worries there about backups of that…I’m merely trying to sync kasp db’s.

I was hoping to do it without needing to restart ods-enforcerd.

I just find it odd that if I can do ‘ods-ksmutil backup …’ commands to generate a kasp.db.backup…that I can’t restore from that backup on the same server and/or a different server seamlessly.

-jake