[Opendnssec-user] key Lifetime and ManualRollover

Emil Natan shlyoko at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 10:35:32 UTC 2015

Hi Sion,

Thank you for the reply. That's exactly what I did, but I was more
concerned what will happen if we forget about the rollover and the alerts
are missed for some reason. Of course I can give it a bit more buffer, but
if the rollover is missed at some point I presume the key will be marked
retired and the DNSKEY not signed in the case if KSK. Is that right?

Emil