[Opendnssec-user] key Lifetime and ManualRollover

Emil Natan shlyoko at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 17:21:14 UTC 2015

Hello,

I was just wondering what's the meaning of the Lifetime parameter when used
with ManualRollover. I understand that the Lifetime is used when
pregenerating keys for example to calculate the numbers of keys for a
period, but if ManualRollover is set what the enforcer will do when
the Lifetime limit is met (more than just send an alert)? I'm going to test
this scenario in test environment, but I'm interested what other think
about it.

Thanks.

Emil