[Opendnssec-user] Differences between SoftHSMv1 and SoftHSMv2?

Dave Fine finerrecliner at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 19:01:21 UTC 2015

Hi,

What are the primary differences between version 1 and version 2 of
SoftHSM? It seems that version 1 is still being maintained as version 2
continues its development. Does version 2 offer new functionality that
version 1 does not offer? Additionally, is there a timeline as to when
version 2 may graduate out of "beta"?

Apologies if this information is already described elsewhere. I couldn't
find an answer to my questions on the OpenDNSSEC website. Thanks!

-Dave