[Opendnssec-user] Problems adding largish # of zones

Berry A.W. van Halderen berry at nlnetlabs.nl
Wed Dec 23 13:13:27 UTC 2015

On 12/23/2015 02:05 PM, Havard Eidnes wrote:
> spoke too soon again, found another cut+paste error of mine.
> We'll see how it fares how.

Please let us know how you fare with the changes.  Just to inform
you also that we haven't dropped the issue.  Although our tests
indicate the fix was effective, does not mean that have backed off
from it.  There may be other situations that arise, so we are still
doing a broad test and code review.
Of course your field test matters a lot on finding further issues.

Although we are entering "quiet period", there are people working
during all days.

\Berry