[Opendnssec-user] Problems adding largish # of zones

Havard Eidnes he at uninett.no
Wed Dec 23 14:11:27 UTC 2015

> On 12/23/2015 02:05 PM, Havard Eidnes wrote:
>> spoke too soon again, found another cut+paste error of mine.
>> We'll see how it fares how.
>
> Please let us know how you fare with the changes.  Just to inform
> you also that we haven't dropped the issue.  Although our tests
> indicate the fix was effective, does not mean that have backed off
> from it.  There may be other situations that arise, so we are still
> doing a broad test and code review.

Preliminary results are good, it's now reacting to notifies and
all data has been transported in the right version through our
OpenDNSSEC installation.

> Of course your field test matters a lot on finding further issues.

Thanks.

> Although we are entering "quiet period", there are people working
> during all days.

OK, that's reassuring.  I'm hoping, though, that this will be the
last from me for a while -- I intend not to touch it if I don't
have to.

Regards,

- Håvard