[Opendnssec-user] reload signature cache without restart

Michael Braunoeder mib at nic.at
Fri Sep 26 13:09:16 CEST 2014

Is there a possibility in OpenDNSSEC 1.3 to reload the signature cache
(from the backupfiles) without restarting the signerd?

We have an OpenDNSSEC setup where we sign a zonefile on 2 OpenDNSSEC
instances alternately. We want to sync the created signatures from node
1 (after signing) to node 2, so when the signing runs on node 2 those
signatures can be reused (to speed up the signing process and keep the
IXFRs small). Is there a way how we can realize that? Restarting the
signerd is not an option for us.