[Opendnssec-user] Re: Zone stuck, not updating

Fred.Zwarts F.Zwarts at KVI.nl
Mon Nov 3 16:25:03 UTC 2014

"Havard Eidnes"  schreef in bericht
news:20141103.155748.216974214.he at uninett.no...

>> Hi Havard,
>>
>>> -                xfrd->soa.ttl = htonl(soa_ttl); +
>>> xfrd->soa.ttl = soa_ttl;
>>
>> Thanks for the analyses!
>>
>> I suspect soa_ttl will fail now. xfrd.c:2100 contains
>> "(unsigned) ntohl(xfrd->soa.ttl));"
>> So that line needs to be in the patch too. Can you confirm this?
>
>Yes, that looks fishy as well, but it's not clear to me whether
>that will make any operational difference.
>
>I've updated my local patch (and will commit the update to
>NetBSD's pkgsrc.)

Thanks for the analysis of this problem that we are facing now already for
several months. I applied both patches, rebuilt the software and installed
it. I hope, or even expect, that it will now run without further problems.
If not, I will report it in this list.
Thanks again.