[Opendnssec-user] Signature failed to cryptographically verify

Gilles Massen gilles.massen at restena.lu
Fri May 30 14:05:58 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I have an error with a zone, and I'm baffled were it comes from. The
auditor (yes, still using it) complains about "Signature failed to
cryptographically verify, tag = 54711" for about any signature for a
given zone.

I tries ods-signer clear, stopping opendnssec and removing all zone
related temp files manually, replacing the entire ods-tree with a known
good config from another server - same errors.

I have no clue where this comes from, or what could be the trigger, let
alone the cause.

Any hints would be very appreciated...

BTW: opendnssec 1.3.14

best regards,