[Opendnssec-user] Questions regarding OpenBSD port

Patrik Lundin patrik.lundin.swe at gmail.com
Tue May 27 05:04:14 UTC 2014

On Sat, May 24, 2014 at 08:39:21AM +0200, Patrik Lundin wrote:

> Is there currently any support for chroot at all or is this a work in
> progress? (I can't find any mention of it in the manuals).

Trying to answer my own question I have been looking around in the git
repo. I noticed that a <Privileges> -> <Directory> stanza was removed
from conf.xml in 2009 via the following commit:
9944a737eeb3bc537e2b317a1a6edde1e3ccaeb5

Since it has not returned I'll assume what is left in the tree is
currently not used by anyone.

Would still be nice to have someone from upstream confirm this of course
:).

Regards,
Patrik Lundin