[Opendnssec-user] Maintenance on our wiki and issue tracking system [continued]

Roland van Rijswijk - Deij Roland.vanRijswijk at surfnet.nl
Wed May 21 08:56:54 UTC 2014

Dear OpenDNSSEC users,

We have finished the preparatory stage of the migration to our new
server system for the OpenDNSSEC wiki and issue tracking system. This
means we will be freezing access to the current system at 11:00h CEST
and starting the migration of the actual data to the new environment.

During the migration you can access the wiki and issue tracking system
but will not be able to create new issues, accounts or wiki content.

The actual migration will take several hours; we expect the migration to
be finished by the end of the afternoon (CEST). We will post an update
to this list as soon as the migration has finished.

On behalf of the OpenDNSSEC team,

Roland.

--
-- Roland M. van Rijswijk - Deij