[Opendnssec-user] Questions regarding OpenBSD port

Jerry Lundström jerry at opendnssec.org
Tue May 20 04:37:36 UTC 2014

Hi Patrik,

On mån, 2014-05-19 at 20:55 +0200, Patrik Lundin wrote:
> I applied the current state of the PR and it removed all three warnings
> I reported. Now that those were out of the way I went through the
> remaining ones.
>
> For anyone interested that message is available here:
> http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-ports&m=140052519404629&w=2

I have fixed all but:

strlcat()/strlcpy() - This is a bigger change since the functions does
not exists natively in Linux and changing all of this to snprintf() is
going to take time. These functions are only located within the Enforcer
and we are working hard to get OpenDNSSEC 2.0 out and it contains a full
rewrite of the Enforcer so we can make sure that we do not use
strcat()/strcpy() there.

is_leap_year()/leap_days() - These are unused functions, I do not see
any problem just leaving them there.

All other changes has been pushed to the pull request and our build
system will build and test it in an hour or so.

--
Jerry Lundström - OpenDNSSEC Developer
http://www.opendnssec.org/