[Opendnssec-user] Transition time in the past.

Fred.Zwarts. F.Zwarts at KVI.nl
Tue Mar 25 13:06:34 UTC 2014

We are running ODS 1.4.3 for some weeks now. We have some zones for which we
use policies with shared keys. It has been running well. I have seen a few
zones that performed a ZSK roll-over at the wschedules times. But now I
discovered a zone for which the active ZSK has a transition time a few days
in the past. It looks as if it did not roll over in time.
Each night, ODS is stopped in order to make a consistent backup of its state
and started afterwards again with "ods-control stop/start", resp., but this
does not trigger a roll-over for transition times in the past.
Is there a good explanation for this behaviour, or is it a bug?