[Opendnssec-user] distributed OpenDNSSEC (distributed database and HSM)

Sara Dickinson sara at sinodun.com
Tue Mar 4 15:00:18 UTC 2014

On 4 Mar 2014, at 12:59, Petr Spacek <pspacek at redhat.com> wrote:

> So the main question is:
> Would you accept patches for database backend abstraction and distributed behavior (in enforcer-ng)?
>
> Maybe there is a better approach ... We are open to ideas.

Hi Petr,

If you are looking at making these kind of changes, I would suggest we collaborate up front. We would be happy to talk through your requirements and see how what you want to do fits in with the current design and roadmap for 2.0.

Perhaps we could set up a short call to spin over the details and get the right people talking to each other?

Sara.