[Opendnssec-user] OpenDNSSEC With MySQL DATABASE

Siôn Lloyd sion at nominet.org.uk
Mon Mar 3 15:49:20 UTC 2014

On 27/02/14 15:00, Ramanou Biaou wrote:
> Thank you!
> I do it,
> I have this errors in my logs
>
> ods-enforcerd: Error: database in config file /etc/opendnssec/conf.xml
> does not match libksm

This indicates that the build was configured for sqlite (the default)
while your conf.xml is specifying MySQL. If you are building from source
then you need the option "--with-database-backend=mysql" added to your
./configure step.

If you are using a prebuilt package then please make sure that you have
the version built for mysql.

Sion