[Opendnssec-user] how to convert my database Sqlite3 to Mysql

Sebastian Castro sebastian at nzrs.net.nz
Wed Feb 26 09:14:25 UTC 2014

On 26/02/14 22:00, Ramanou Biaou wrote:
> Thank you!
> I do it, so I have this errors
>
> # enforcer/utils/convert_database.pl --from
> dbi:SQLite:dbname=/var/opendnssec/kasp.db --to
> dbi:mysql:database=kasp;host=localhost --to-username kaspuser
> --to-password 123456
> install_driver(SQLite) failed: Can't locate DBD/SQLite.pm in @INC (@INC
> contains: /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/perl/5.14.2
> /usr/local/share/perl/5.14.2 /usr/lib/perl5 /usr/share/perl5
> /usr/lib/perl/5.14 /usr/share/perl/5.14 /usr/local/lib/site_perl .) at
> (eval 6) line 3.
>
> Perhaps the DBD::SQLite perl module hasn't been fully installed,
> or perhaps the capitalisation of 'SQLite' isn't right.
> Available drivers: DBM, ExampleP, File, Gofer, Proxy, Sponge, mysql.
>  at enforcer/utils/convert_database.pl line 144
> -bash: --to-username : commande introuvable

You are missing the Perl Sqlite DBD. Assuming Debian/Ubuntu, it's
provided by the package 'libdbd-sqlite3-perl'

If you are using a different OS or distribution, you need to find a way
to install it.

Once you figured it out, you can test if the conversion script can run
by executing

perl -c enforcer/utils/convert_database.pl

Cheers,