[Opendnssec-user] Using SoftHSM as a Network based H(S)SM

Jonathan Stanton Jonathan.Stanton at cit.coop
Mon Feb 24 12:13:25 UTC 2014

Hello there,
Can SoftHSM at the present or is it planned in the future, to enable it to be a network based SoftHSM?  E.g  If an organization plans to implement two or more CAs, you can install a single network-based HSM and share it among multiple CAs.

Many thanks

Jonathan

Jonathan Stanton MEng(Hons) MBCS
Development Manager
Co-operative IT
Tel 01926 516391
Fax 01926 516151
[The Midcounties Co-operative]

[Member of the British Computer Society]

[Real IT Awards - Rapid Response Winner][2013 UK IT Industry Awards - Finalist]

[cid:imagecd3bcb.PNG at 498088ce.458747cb]

The Midcounties Co-operative is an innovative co-operative society, owned by its customers and staff.  We trade in a number of business sectors including food, travel, energy, funerals, childcare, employee benefits, pharmacy and  post offices and are proud to run our business in accordance with the values and principles that are common to co-operatives throughout the world.

This e-mail is confidential and is for the named recipient(s) only.  If you are not the named recipient(s) please do not disseminate or copy this e-mail, but please delete it and any copies from your computer.  The Midcounties Co-operative has taken reasonable precautions to ensure that any attachment to this e-mail has been checked for viruses.  However, we cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of any such viruses and advise you to carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment.  Furthermore, we do not accept responsibility for any change made to this message after it was sent by the sender.