[Opendnssec-user] Re: softhsmv2 bugs

Roland van Rijswijk - Deij Roland.vanRijswijk at surfnet.nl
Fri Aug 15 10:56:10 UTC 2014

Hi Paul,

I'd like to create an issue for this in our issue tracking system,
however, I have some questions:

- Did OpenDNSSEC work correctly after you upgrade from SoftHSM v1 to v2
right up until the point that you tried to create an additional slot?

- If so, do you think these are two separate issue?

- Could you retry upgrading in this case and testing if OpenDNSSEC works
correctly with the new SoftHSM v2 token and if it does let us know?

If necessary I can then create separate issues for any upgrade problems
you may experience and for the slot creation issue you ran into.

Cheers,

Roland

--
-- Roland M. van Rijswijk - Deij