[Opendnssec-user] Generating public/private key

Aki Tuomi cmouse at cmouse.fi
Sat Apr 12 11:08:20 UTC 2014

Hi all!

I am trying to use p11-kit 0.12-2ubuntu1 in conjuction with SoftHSM 1.3
to generate a RSA keypair into initialized token. My problem is that the
key gets generated succesfully, but it not locatable with C_FindObjects with
CKA_SIGN attribute.

The key can be exported using softhsm --export, and after softhsm --import
it becomes findable with CKA_SIGN attribute.

Dump from the token database and code used to generate the key can be found
from https://gist.github.com/cmouse/10530331

I hope someone can tell me what I am doing wrong?

Kind regards,
Aki Tuomi