[Opendnssec-user] Invalid signature generated

Matthijs Mekking matthijs at nlnetlabs.nl
Wed May 29 08:28:29 UTC 2013

Hello Einar,

Probably why you see issues only after a week is that because then new
signatures were being generated (pointing out the obvious).

Unfortunately, I have no clue of what caused this error. I am wondering
if this is reproducible. Could you elaborate a bit more on your
environment and what actions you have done (how exactly did you
reinitialize the tokens? Did you do a restart of OpenDNSSEC? Did you
clean up working directory files or not? Did you do a new ods-ksmutil
setup?) and what versions you are using (of OpenDNSSEC and softHSM). Thanks!

Also, you may want to create a SUPPORT ticket at
https://issues.opendnssec.org, so we can keep track of this.

Best regards,
  Matthijs