[Opendnssec-user] Maximum key generation interval on 64-bit systems

Sara Dickinson sara at sinodun.com
Thu Jul 18 14:45:17 UTC 2013

On 18 Jul 2013, at 15:09, Klaus Darilion wrote:

> On 18.07.2013 15:27, Sara Dickinson wrote:
>>
>> On 17 Jul 2013, at 10:32, Klaus Darilion wrote:
>>

>>> Attached is the patch (against ods 1.3.9), feel free to use it (it would be nice if this feature is added to ODS).
>>
>> Thanks Klaus - this does look simple! We will review and try to include in an upcoming patch release.
>>
>> Sara.
>
> Sara, I have another patch (also against 1.3.9) which changes "ods-ksmutil key list --verbose" (only the verbose one) to dump all keys (also retired and dead) and dump the full key history (generated, active, published, retired ....).
>
> Are you interested in this patch too? Or do newer version already have such a feature?

Hi Klaus,

We would certainly interested in looking at this - thanks. We do have a task against our patch releases to display keys in the generate state and it may make sense to combine it with this. For backwards compatibility it may be the case we add an extra option to "ods-ksmutil key list" to also display non-active keys.

regards

Sara.