[Opendnssec-user]IXFR Bugs in 1.4.0 release

Matthijs Mekking matthijs at nlnetlabs.nl
Mon Apr 29 07:58:53 UTC 2013

Hi Stuart,

I see a lot of messages like this:

Apr 27 17:17:57 index ods-signerd: [xfrd] bad packet: zone xn--siq2a91a
received bad xfr packet (202.173.9.4)

So why does the signer mark this as a bad packet? Would it be possible
to capture the packet (pcap)? Could you send it to me? Also the
{conf,zonelist,kasp,addns}.xml files and the contents of the signer
working directory (/var/opendnssec/tmp/) could be useful for debugging,
off list if you want.

Best regards,
  Matthijs