[Opendnssec-user] RE: ppa update?

Ondřej Surý ondrej at sury.org
Tue Sep 4 06:40:01 UTC 2012

Hi,

On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 8:01 AM, Jerry Lundström <jerry at opendnssec.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 11:56 AM, Bas van den Dikkenberg
> <bas at dikkenberg.net> wrote:
>> The ppa is still behind.
>> When wl it be updated ?
>
> You might be more successful if you email the package maintainer
> (Ondrej Sury) directly. I have already done this last time you emailed
> and Ondrej can be very busy.

Yup, also please bear in mind, that Debian packaging is not my main
job, so I have limited resources. Also Debian is frozen in preparation
for next stable release, so there's no rush in pushing latest&greatest
version into unstable since it won't get into testing/next-stable
anyway.

O.
--
Ondřej Surý <ondrej at sury.org>